FREE Registration – Now Open!
Level up your leadership in 2021 with this FREE workshop presented by former Navy SEAL Platoon Commander and FBI Agent Errol Doebler!
Date: Tuesday May 25, 2021
Time: 3:00pm EST
Platform: Zoom link provided upon registration
This FREE Leadership Workshop is designed for all levels of leader in every field of endeavor who want to level up and become the best version of themselves.
Errol Doebler is one of the worlds top experts in leadership. After a successful career as a Navy SEAL Platoon Commander, Errol went on to join the FBI where he investigated International Terrorism, Organized Crime, and National Street Gangs, and became a member of the elite New York SWAT Team.
In 2016 Errol founded his leadership consulting firm Leader 193. Based upon his experience operating in the most dangerous environments on earth, Errol created a leadership process that empowers leaders at every level by teaching leaders how to lead through chaos, and how to hold people accountable while instilling initiative and autonomy. Errol currently teaches his methodology to business leaders around the world.
In 2020, Errol authored The Process, Art, and Science of Leadership. You can get your copy here.
In This FREE Leadership Workshop You Will Learn:
- How to lead like a Navy SEAL through the most chaotic environments and WIN.
- The #1 Leadership Skill that you must develop in order to successfully hold yourself and those you lead accountable.
- How to instill initiative and autonomy within your team.
- The #1 planning strategy employed by Navy SEALs to tackle every challenge, no matter how large or difficult.
- How to create a culture of excellence that is SUSTAINABLE and TRANSFERABLE!
- How the best leaders in the world overcome obstacles and challenge.
Upon Registration You Will Receive:
- Zoom link to attend a FREE Live Leadership Workshop presented by Errol Doebler on Tuesday February 2, 20201 at 3:00pm EST
- Live Q&A with Errol following the workshop
- Lifetime access to the Leader 193 community
- Professional Networking