Wim Hof Method & Leadership Weekend – Shared Room
The Wim Hof Method and Leadership Weekend is a 3 day intensive retreat designed to transform and empower you to become the best version of yourself. Nestled in the stunning Rocky Mountains of Colorado above 10k elevation and less than 50 miles from Aspen, Errol Doebler teaches his unique and battle tested leadership process, The Leader 193 Way. Errol teaches personal development not only in business, but in all aspects of life. Make Errol’s process your own as you engage and learn with other highly motivated individuals and leaders in this high impact, one-of-a-kind event that includes guided breathwork, meditation, and cold exposure.
What Do You Get with The Wim Hof Method & Leadership Weekend – Private Room
- 1 ticket to The Wim Hof Method & Leadership Weekend from November 11-13, 2022
- Two nights lodging (November 11th and 12th) at Beyul Retreat in a shared room (up to three adults and shared restroom)
- Meals included – dinner provided Nov 11th, three meals provided Nov 12th, and breakfast provided Nov 13th.
- Lifetime access to the Leader 193 Online Academy
- Lifetime access to the Find Your Breath and Lead guided breathing app
- Autographed copy of The Process, Art, and Science of Leadership by Errol Doebler
- Customized leather journal and pen to track your progress both during and after the event
- Professional digital credential allowing you to share your professional and personal development learnings at The Forum with colleagues, on LinkedIn, and online.
- To learn more about the event location and accommodations visit Beyul Retreat.