Leader 193 Digital Credentials
Share your Leadership Skills and Professional Experience Online
What credentials are available and how can I earn them?
Leadership Foundations: Professional
Earners of the “Leadership Foundations – Professional” badge will have successfully completed Leader 193’s Process, Art, and Science of Leadership eight-week video series curriculum. Earners of this badge will have watched the six videos outlining the elements of the leadership process, actively logged their work on the Leader 193 App relative to that week’s leadership topic, and participated in eight weekly 1:1 calls with Leader 193 focused on how the process was put to use each week both personally and professionally. Mastering skills such as strategic planning, defining culture, setting behavioral guidelines, learning emotional awareness and recognition, and defining what you will hold yourself and your team accountable to are but a few of the benefits for earning our Professional badge.
Leadership Foundations: Practitioner
Earners of the “Leadership Foundations – Practitioner” badge will have successfully completed Leader 193’s Process, Art, and Science of Leadership video series curriculum. Earners of this badge will have watched the six videos outlining the elements of the leadership process, actively logged their work on the Leader 193 App relative to that week’s leadership topic and participated in either weekly group calls or a leadership off-site with Leader 193. The group calls or leadership offsite focus on how the process was put to use both personally and professionally. Mastering skills such as strategic planning, defining culture, setting behavioral guidelines, learning emotional awareness and recognition, and defining what you will hold yourself and your team accountable to are but a few of the benefits for earning our Practitioner badge.
Earners of the “Leadership Foundations – Basics” badge will have watched Leader 193’s Process, Art, and Science leadership video series curriculum and successfully completed a short quiz to demonstrate a basic knowledge of the curriculum. Earners of the Basics Badge will come away with firm understanding of the leadership process and be able to implement it immediately with positive and tangible results.
Why should I use a digital credential?
Leader 193 has partnered with Credly, using their Acclaim platform to develop this credential program to help differentiate yourself amongst business professionals and leaders. Representing your skills as a badge gives you a way to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of.
Accepting Your Digital Credentials
1. Click the acceptance link within the e-mail you receive from Acclaim
You will receive an automated email, which will send you to the Acclaim platform. If you don’t receive the automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org, check your junk and spam folders.
2. Create an Acclaim Account
Using the same email address you use with the Leader 193 training program.
3. Accept your Digital Credential and share with your networks
These credentials can be shared across social networks, within email signatures, personal and professional websites, and in digital resumes.
Who is eligible for digital credentials?
We issue credentials to individuals who complete The Process, Art, and Science of Leadership curriculum. There are three distinct digital credentials that can be earned, each reflecting varying degrees of participation and engagement in the curriculum.
Questions about your digital credentials?
Check below or visit Acclaim to find out more information:
You can share your badge directly from the Acclaim Platform to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; over email; embedded in a website or in your email signature.
No. This is a service we provide to you, at no cost.
You can easily configure your privacy settings in the Acclaim Platform. You’re in complete control of the information about yourself that is made public.
Representing your skills as a badge gives you a way to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of. The Acclaim Platform also offers labor market insights, based on your skills. You can search and apply for job opportunities right through the Acclaim Platform.
Yes, adding a hyperlinked badge image to your email signature is a great way to make sure your professional network is aware of your certifications, credentials and other badge-worthy recognition.
Email clients handle images within signatures differently. Some, like Outlook, require a resized image and a hyperlink.
First, let’s find the assets you’ll need from your badge on Acclaim.
1. Log into your Acclaim account and select the badge you’d like to add to your email signature from your Dashboard.
2. Select the share button at the top the page. This will show you all of your possible share options for this badge.
3. Select the tab with the download icon, and use the sliding scale to select the appropriate size for your image download. (We recommend around 150×150 pixels, in this case.) Click the “Download Image” button (see below).
4. Select the tab with the link icon, and click the “Copy” button to copy the Badge URL your clipboard. You’ll need this to hyperlink your downloaded image.
1. Start a new email and click signature
2. Either edit an existing signature or add a new one.
3. Select the image icon and choose the image you downloaded from Acclaim.
4. Next hyperlink the image. Past the badge url you copied from acclaim.
4 Select Save.
1 Find the settings area and scroll to the signature block
2. Use the picture icon to upload the badge image you downloaded from Acclaim. You can resize the image.
3. Highlight the image and click on the link Icon. It may look like nothing happened, but click back on the image and see where you can change the hyper link.
4. Past the Url you copied from Acclaim.
5. Save, and you’re all set.
Using Acclaim’s sharing options, earners can share their badges directly to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook from their Acclaim account.
To share your badge:
- Log into your account on www.youracclaim.com
- Select the badge you’d like to share
- At the top of the page, select the blue “Share” button
- You will be brought to the “Share Badge” screen where you can find different tabs directing you to connect your social media accounts and share your badge
Are You Ready to Experience Leader 193?
Leader 193 helps leaders eliminate chaotic team environments and gain control of priorities through an array of services including Executive Coaching, Web-Based Leadership Development Courses, Speaking Engagements and Seminars, as well as Corporate Retreats. Learn more by providing your information below to receive a free consultation.