THE FORUM Event Refund and Cancellation Policy
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER PERSON – Registration can be transferred to another person easily by e-mailing our team at email@example.com. To ensure the event certifications and materials are printed properly for each attendee, we request that a transfer to another person is executed five (5) business days prior to the start of the event.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER FORUM EVENT – If you are no longer able to attend The FORUM event you are registered for, your registration can be transferred to another FORUM Event so long as tickets for that event are still available. This must be requested in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least fifteen -days (30) days prior to the start the event in which you are registered for.
REFUND – If are no longer able to attend the FORUM event you are registered for and are not able to TRANSFER your registration to another person or to another FORUM event, please submit in writing via email to email@example.com a request for a refund. We offer the following options for a refund:
- Administrative Fee: All refunds are subject to a $200.00 USD administrative fee.
- If canceled at least eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the event, a full refund (less the administrative fee) will be refunded.
- If canceled at least four (4) weeks prior to the start of the event, 70% of the registration fee (less the administrative fee) will be refunded.
- No refunds will be offered within four (4) weeks of the engagement. For extenuating circumstances, please emails us for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORCE MAJEURE – In the event Leader 193 is prevented from carrying out its obligations as it pertains to The FORUM Event you registered for as a result of any cause beyond its control, or such event cannot be held or does not occur due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or regulations on travel, hotel or facility availability, commodities or supplies, war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, curtailment or restriction on transportation facilities, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a “Force Majeure”) Leader 193 shall have the right to terminate the affected Conference without liability and shall be relieved of its obligations to Registrant.
- If the affected FORUM Event is terminated due to a Force Majeure occurrence before the first day of the Conference, then Leader 193 will reschedule the affected FORUM Event, if and as practical under the circumstances, and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled Event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event, then you may transfer registration fee you paid, upon written notification to Leader 193 at email@example.com, towards another FORUM Event or you may transfer to another individual in your place, so long as space is still available. Leader 193 reserves the right, at its discretion, to approve or deny such registration fee transfer requests. Additionally, Leader 193 does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.